We are always ready to address your questions and concerns regarding this policy and our privacy practices. If you would like to speak to a Customer Service representative, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• PURCHASE POLICIES
• INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
• WEBSITE USE
• WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
• APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
• MORE! DISCOUNT PROGRAM
One or more patents may apply to this Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Links at the Website to third party websites are provided only as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. Liquideal does not control or endorse any such third party websites. You agree that the Liquideal Parties, as defined below, will not be responsible or liable for any content, goods or services provided on or through these outside websites or for your use or inability to use such websites. You will use these links at your own risk. You are advised that other websites on the Internet, including third party websites linked from this Website, might contain material or information: that some people may find offensive or inappropriate; that is inaccurate, untrue, misleading or deceptive; or that is defamatory, libelous, infringing of others' rights or otherwise unlawful. Liquideal expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, legality, decency or accuracy of any information, and for any products and services, that appear on any third party website.
You are required to establish an account at the Website in order to take advantage of certain features of this Website, such as making a purchase. If you provide information at the Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Website; and (b) as permitted, maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate or outdated, or Liquideal has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate or outdated, Liquideal has the right to suspend or terminate your account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof) by you.
You will create a username and password while completing the account registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to: (a) immediately notify Liquideal of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to be responsible for all charges resulting from the use of your account at the Website, including charges resulting from unauthorized use of your account prior to your taking steps to prevent such occurrence by changing your password and notifying Liquideal. The Liquideal Parties cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and that you are responsible for your use of and communications at the Website. You agree not to post on or transmit through this Website any unlawful, infringing, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, offensive, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct that would give rise to civil liability, infringes others' intellectual property rights or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national or international law. You agree not to use this Website in any manner that interferes with its normal operation or with any other user's use and enjoyment of the Website.
You further agree that you will not access this Website by any means except through the interface provided by Liquideal for access to the Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page at the Website without the prior authorization of Liquideal is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed at the Website in frames or through similar means on another website without the prior authorization of Liquideal is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
WARRANTIES, DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
All products and services purchased on or through the website are subject only to any applicable warranties of their respective manufacturers, distributors and/or suppliers, if any. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, the Liquideal parties disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, any implied warranties, with respect to the products and services listed or purchased on or through the website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Liquideal parties expressly disclaim all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection and non-compliance with any printed directions.
The Liquideal parties shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the website, including any liability: (i) as a publisher of information; (ii) as a reseller of any products or services; (iii) for any incorrect or inaccurate information; (iv) for any unauthorized access to or disclosure of your transmissions or data; (v) for statements or conduct of any third party on the website; or (vi) for any other matter relating to this website or any third party website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if an individual advises of the possibility of such damages. The limitations of liability set forth herein are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between Liquideal and you. The products, information and services offered on and through the website would not be provided without such limitations.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the sole and entire maximum liability of the Liquideal parties for any reason, and your sole and exclusive remedy for any cause or claim whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by you for any product, information or service purchased by you from Liquideal on this website.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. Accordingly, some of the above disclaimers and limitations may not apply to you.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
By submitting any content to Liquideal, you represent and warrant that:
• you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
• all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
• all content that you post is accurate;
• you are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
• that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
• that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
• that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
• for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
• that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
• that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold Liquideal (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Liquideal a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Liquideal and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
DISCOUNT PROGRAM (“SPECIALS”)
The discount program from Liquideal (“SPECIALS”) is free to join. It gives you access to additional discounts and special offers which are valid only at Liquideal.com. Visiting our “SPECIALS” page constitutes acceptance of all terms and conditions outlined herein.
• A current valid email address and phone number is required for a member to be eligible for coupon offers, special discounts, private shopping events, and event updates.
• Liquideal may, at its sole discretion, alter, limit, or modify its “SPECIALS”, rules, regulations, or any other features of the program without notice.
• Liquideal’s “SPECIALS” and special offers are subject to availability and applicable terms and conditions.
• Liquideal at its sole discretion, reserves the right to void its “SPECIALS”.
• For more information please contact our customer service department at customer.service@Liquideal.com
• All communication with Liquideal regarding its “SPECIALS”, “NEWSLETTER” or regarding e-mails which Liquideal may send to its customers from time to time, will be sent via email. By submitting your e-mail address to Liquideal you agree to receive email communication from Liquideal and all of its affiliates. You may unsubscribe at any time. To unsubscribe, go to our HOME PAGE, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your e-mail address in the appropriate box and choose “UNSUBSCRIBE”.